Hi, Dieter here.
Thank you so much for checking out my site. I hope that I will be able to deliver what you are searching for: An honest and unbiased review of Mike Geary’s The Truth About Six Pack Abs eBook.
Let’s clear one thing up right away: On this page I will be giving you a The Truth About Six Pack Abs Review including the good, the bad and the ugly parts of the product. It will include all the CRUCIAL facts you should know before you grab a copy of the program yourself.
As mentioned before, this is a review site. Click here if you are searching for Mike Geary’s The Truth About Six Pack Abs Official Site.
So what exactly is Mike Geary’s “The Truth About Six Pack Abs”?
Not surprisingly, this program was made to teach you how to get abs. Or more precisely, how to make your abs visible. That distinction is actually one of the main purposes of this guide: Just because you can’t see your abs, doesn’t mean that they aren’t there.
That is why Mike points out the importance of body fat in combination with your goal to attain ripped abs. See, if your body fat is too high there is no way one will EVER see your abs. No matter how many crunches you can do.
Due to this Mike Geary teaches you, besides some of the most intense abs workouts I have ever come across, effective ways to get rid of your belly fat once and for all. From the right way to eat to the importance of full body workouts, it is all here.
Is this only a “How to get Six Pack Abs” guide?
It isn’t. And it couldn’t. Mike is honest with you: In order to obtain your goal and get those killer abs you will probably have to change your diet and workout habits. Besides your abs training, The Truth About Six Pack Abs also points out the importance of training your other prime muscles (e.g. chest, legs, shoulders,…) as well as to implement some exercises that strengthen your “core”. Therefore, this guide is not only made to give you great abs, but to increase you overall health as well.
What are the BAD points about Mike Geary’s The Truth About Six Pack Abs?
I have never reviewed a product that was perfect, so naturally this has some flaws as well. Here they are:
- In The Truth About Six Pack Abs, Mike Geary is not sugar coating anything. He immediately attacks the now common idea that getting killer abs is all about doing crunches and sit ups. This might offend some people, who will discover that they have been lied to for many years.
- The basic version of The Truth About Six Pack Abs does not come with additional videos explaining the different exercises. I am a person that learns more when I see something, but this option is only available as an up sell.
What are the GOOD points about the Truth about Six Pack Abs?
- The program is very detailed. It offers you a great amount of knowledge about everything that concerns abs. In the process, it cleans out all the lies you have heard about how to get abs, and explains to you WHY they can’t be true!
- Advertised as a “How To Get Six Pack Abs” product, it turns out to be much more than that. From detailed Full Body Workout schedules to the right way to approach cardio, it is all there!
- It is very easy to use and it literally eliminates all the guess work when it comes to exercising AND nutrition. Takes a couple of minutes to set up and you are good to go!
- It is by far the most intense abs workout program I have ever seen (including the ones you get from “personal trainers” in your local gym)
What’s my overall opinion?
In my opinion The Truth About Six Pack Abs is the most honest approach on how to get killer abs out there. It doesn’t promise you a miracle 5 day magic solution, nor does it sell you the “one machine that will make you look like Arnold”. Mike Geary shows you that hard work pays off, and he takes you by the hand and shows you exactly how to train and what to eat.
If you follow this guide, you are bound to see results. So if you are serious about getting six pack abs, go ahead and grab a copy. But if you are not willing to put in the hard work, than this guide is not the right thing for you.
I hope my blog has helped you in making an educated decision,